Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Breakfast-Black and White Wednesday

Print Friendly and PDF
My Breakfast Today 
Playing around with my breakfast this morning-fried egg over cornbread bruschetta with pan-grilled Campari tomatoes. Three of the four photos were taken with my iPhone using the Camera + with the Contessa black and white filter. The fourth photo was taken with my Canon 5D Mark 11 and processed in Topaz BW Effects. Can you guess which photo was shot with my DSLR?
Campari Tomatoes

Eggs in Cast Iron

This is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday #61, this week hosted by Rosa of Rosa's Yummy Yums. Black and White Wednesday is now organized by Cindy of Cindy Star Blog.

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

2 comments:

Chiara Giglio said...

Lovely photos Lynne! Have a nice day, a hug...

Simona said...

I like all the photos. A slight preference for the one with the eggs in the cast iron, because of composition, color contrast and the crispness of the eggs. That's a lovely breakfast!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.